A company without its employees cannot survive. Moreover, a company with unhappy, unhealthy, tired, stressed out employees will be less productive and less powerful in front of their competitors.
There is a certain level of pressure, stress that leads to greater output and job satisfaction. However if it goes beyond a certain level the complete opposite happens, resulting in lower efficiently, productivity, job satisfaction and wellbeing. And when that happens your employees take time off to recover and your business suffers.
Your business is ill when your employees are ill and it thrives when they thrive.
As many as 960,000 employees were on sick leave for a month or more each year on average between October 2010 and September 2013 (UK Government)
According to the UK Government employers face a yearly bill of around £9 billion for sick pay and associated costs with individuals missing out on £4 billion a year in lost earnings and around 300,000 people a year fall out of work and into the welfare system because of health-related issues. These numbers were published by the UK Government in 2014.
Is your business ready to withstand the £9 billion yearly bill for sick pay?
Minor illnesses were the most common reason given for sickness absence but more days were lost to back, neck and muscle pain than any other cause.
Investing in ergonomic equipment
If the root cause of pain and illness does not change, nothing changes and the experience will perpetuate over and over again.
Why? Let’s assume that, at work your staff sit properly in front of the computer. However, it is not only the office sitting that leads to muscle imbalances. The way your employees use their bodies daily throughout their lives is a major factor of pain.
The way they sit in their cars, the way the walk around, or run, or pick up objects. They might be well taken care of at the office, but if they go home, lift something heavy in the wrong way they may injure their backs. And so the money you invest in ergonomic office equipment is wasted money.
This is so easy to prevent without investing in ergonomic office equipment but through education of efficient body use.
Furthermore to reduce aches and pains around the body it is important strengthen and stretch the body, as well as mobilizing joints and “melting” the fascia tissue so they move smooth and less painful. Ergonomic offices are important but as important, if not more important, is to comfortably live in a strong body with strong foundations.
Unless they address the CAUSE of their pain nothing will change. Because the pain comes not only from sitting in front of the desk, but also how they sit for dinner, when they drive, how they stand when talking to a friends, how they walk and eat and move daily throughout their lives.
All the stress adds up and, over the years, leads to a lot of pain.
My clients sit for very long time in front of computers. Through my Fluid Movement, mobility and flexibility and nerve flossing technique we get your employees to feel extraordinary in their own bodies after just a few sessions.
What can I do for you company:
The Merisoiu Technique is about strengthening the body, mobilising and relaxing muscles and joints. Reducing stress at a physical and psychological level, improving your employees’ focus, creativity and productivity.
– lower the bill for sick pay
– saving you money
– saving you the stress of seeing your employees taking more than one month sick leave every year
– reduce your costs with ergonomic office equipment (you won’t need them anymore anyway)
If you have any questions or would like to know more about your employee wellbeing, click here.
But they can take a break
Yes they can take a break, lower stress levels, lower pain in their bodies, have some massages….and then come back to the same office and using their bodies in the same way as before.
Unless they change how they use their bodies not only at the office but daily throughout their lives nothing will ever change.
You cannot the same thing over and over again and expect different results.
The cause, the roots of their pain has to be tackled. Only then things will change and pain will slowly fade.
How will your employees feel after working with me over 6 months:
– they will reduce stress levels
– they will be more productive and focused, getting work done more efficiently
– reduce aches and pains (lower back, neck, shoulder, repetitive stress injuries) and, most importantly, learn HOW TO KEEP IT AWAY
– be more patient and calm, working better with their colleagues and in teams
– healthier and have more energy
– they will become more mindful of their posture and how must stress they put onto their bodies and begin to reduce it
What will your employees have access to besides Personal Coaching with me:
– videos with fluid movement sequences designs to reduce stress
– video with stretches for the whole body, The Merisoiu Technique style
– videos with natural movement training
– training plans – these vary from daily 5-10 min routines to 1h30 min routines
– meditations and mindfulness techniques
– relaxed posture visualization audio guide
– pdf’s with nutrition advice at home and office
– how to sit, stand, walk and run putting the least pressure on the body as possible. Less stress in the body less stress in the mind
And much more.
They system they will go through
The Merisoiu Technique is based on thousands of years of knowledge and moderns coaching methods.
This knowledge comes from over 20 years of learning about the body and mind through many sporting techniques and from respectable coaches I have learnt about muscles, bones, tendons and nerves.
I can take your employees from feeling stressed out, in pain and being unfocused and unproductive to being more calm, more patient and more productive through building strong foundations and giving them the knowledge they need to keep the pain away.
The Merisoiu Technique focuses on the following components: